Saturday, May 18, 2013

So...

So I have realized.. I need to get off my lazy butt and start doing something. Since I am in an arts school, I decided to take the route of fashion stylist and broadcast journalism, with a little bit of watercolor painting on the side.. I know, a weird combination. But nonetheless, my first step with making it out there in the arts world, besides being part of a performing arts school, is to have a blog! I know, who really looks at blogs anymore right? Well lies. Blogs get looked at... I think. I guess we will just have to wait and see! Oh and I will also be starting a youtube channel, for various reasons. DIY, Makeup tutorials, Art tutorials, and maybe, just maybe a vlog and some music videos.. but we will see about that. Anyways, long story short and new experiences included, hopefully I will get some views and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment