Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Style in Fashion coming out, my own mix of hipster, punk and grunge.... TERGE.

Everyone has their own style. Some people are more leaning towards polo shirts and khaki, others are more for athletic wear and then there is obviously the mix of hipsters and unique individual styles. No one is exactly the same, no matter how much we may try to copy the styles of celebrities and what not. My style is very different from everyone, but not completely unique. Yes, i take fashion advice from magazines and friends and whatnot, but I still have my own unique style that makes me, me, and I am hoping to be able to give my own fashion advice and make my own statement.
 I am coming out with a new line called TERGE. It would be amazing and make my life if Terge fashion got out farther than just on my blog, but we will see about that. It's hard to make a fashion statement, but my goal for now is to try to reach out with my own unique fashion style "terge" and see how far I can get with it. So guess what?! My own clothing line will be coming out soon! Very very soon! I am working out designs for upcoming shirts and also shorts, and they will soon be up on ebay.. hopefully.  I don't know, with the rush of schoolwork and stuff trying to get done while at the same time I'm dealing with trying to find a job, the opening date for Terge may be a while, but we will see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment